Hooves big and small, I trim them all!!!
- Trim on 4w schedule
- Take hoof pictures across trims to track & show changes
- Promptly return phone calls, text messages and emails
- Come on time as per trimming schedule
- Send trim reminders
- Send advanced notices if I need to reschedule a trim for any reason
- Send ETAs when driving between multiple appointments
- Honest and polite with you and gentle with your critters
- Competent, know my limitations; will refer to vet or colleague trimmers / farriers if needed
-- Trimming according to The Welz System of Trimming (http://www.hoofhelponline.com/infosys.html) with James Welz as my hands-on mentor (http://www.hoofhelponline.com/infojy.html)
I keep all of my clients' horses on regular 4w trim schedule, track their appointments and send reminders.
I keep meticulous records for all clients' horses, including pictures of their feet.
I pay taxes on everything you pay me, including tips and I will provide a receipt if you so desire.
I am very much "pro-pony" - if there is anything that worries me about the horse, I will tell you as it is my JOB to tell you and I will provide information on how to address the situation. If I do not know something, I will tell you that as well and will research it for you or refer you to people who can help.
I will work with "difficult" horses provided both the horse and the owner work with me - I expect to be informed about horse's history, triggers for the behavior and anything else of interest. I may charge for any extra time needed.
Female barefoot trimmer. Horses, mules, donkeys, goats. Returns calls, shows up on time as per 4w trim schedule, competent, polite, kind to your critters
My name is Ilona Chodnicka and I'm a software engineer. Senior. No, really.
I've written modem software for CDMA mobile phones at Qualcomm Inc for 12 years. Then I had me my midlife crisis, ditched my software engineering career and decided to be